ePRO-LOG™ Study Portal
No matter where you are or what time of day it is, you can successfully manage your patient- or clinician- reported outcomes in real time: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The ePRO-LOG Study Portal is an easy-to-navigate website that provides your study team with real-time information analysis, giving you reliable, secure data that can be used as solid evidence in your NDA submission. Now you can address questions of patient compliance intervention, data queries and data integrity with confidence.
Study teams access real-time study data via the ePRO-LOG Study Portal. This easy-to-navigate site delivers all the functionality required to successfully manage ePRO studies and increase data accuracy.
- Data Reporting: Create global, regional and site-specific reports sorting data by study, site, patient, questionnaire and individual question and response parameters
- Data Export Engine: Configure study-specific exports using hundreds of parameters and download to your computer using Excel, XML, CSV and PDF
- Compliance Reporting: Identify outliers and improve compliance and retention, safeguarding data precision and accuracy
- Data Query Management: Conduct paperless data queries and change processes
Combined with our data query solution, the Data Change Tool, a feature of ePRO-LOG Study Portal, you’ll receive custom exports checked against global standards—ensuring compliancy and efficiency.
You’ll be able to:
- Perform paperless data queries and changes
- Query and clean data in real time, analyzing data on an ongoing basis
- Streamline time-consuming, paper-based and error-prone process of performing data clarifications
- Get multiple review and approval levels to ensure compliance with sponsor-specific data change procedures and complete audit trail so that all changes are properly documented
For more information, contact the Bracket team.