Visit booth #2522 to improve the patient experience, enable more reliable data capture in clinical trials, and watch (and play) plenty of soccer
King of Prussia, PA – Bracket, a technology company connecting patients to potentially life-changing therapies through faster and more reliable clinical research, will engage with clinical research leaders to showcase solutions that bring pharmaceutical companies closer to their patients at the DIA Annual Meeting in Boston, MA, from June 24-28, 2018.
Exhibit booth #2522 will be an active center for technology demonstrations and insightful conversations with sponsors and CROs determined to improve the patient experience and capture better, more reliable data worldwide.
Schedule a demo to experience the value of Bracket solutions firsthand.
- Bracket eCOA: A mobile data collection solution that engages patients, caregivers, and clinical site staff. It can be used on provisioned or personal devices and includes robust services for scale management, data management, logistics, and outcomes advisory.
- Bracket Patient Engagement: A mobile app and reminder system proven to boost patient compliance and study completion. It has been used by 18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies to engage research patients around the globe.
- Bracket Neuroscience: An advanced solution for collecting clinician-rated endpoint data in neurology studies. Its advanced analytics and scientific services improve study data quality by maximizing rater reliability.
- Bracket IRT & Clinical Supplies: An industry-trusted, quick-deploy solution for managing randomization and clinical supplies. It integrates seamlessly with Bracket SmartSupplies to forecast, label, distribute, manage and reconcile clinical supplies.
Visitors to the Bracket booth will also have the opportunity to share challenges and brainstorm best practices with subject matter experts including distinguished ePRO Consortium member Serge Bodart, Senior Adviser Outcomes Science, and Jeff Lee, President of eCOA and Patient Engagement, the patient technology innovator who founded mProve Health (acquired by Bracket in 2017).
In addition to technology discussions and live solution demonstrations, Bracket will help provide some well-deserved entertainment breaks with opportunities for casual fun:
- Live viewings of global soccer tournament matches and a free-to-play foosball table
- Daily raffles for an Amazon Echo Show
- The “can’t miss” social event of the conference, Bracket’s annual party with CluePoints, this year to be held on Tuesday, June 26, at The Grand nightclub opening at 10pm. RSVP here then pick up your ticket at the Bracket booth.
“We are moving urgently to deliver new, high-impact capabilities for customers,” said Mike Nolte, Bracket CEO. “Inside Bracket, we’re adding even more expert talent to our team and investing in exciting new patient technology offerings built off years of established success. More importantly, we’re focused on connecting researchers and patients to accelerate the quality and speed of clinical trials through active engagement. Our industry has the noble responsibility to support longer and more productive lives for our families and communities around the world, and we are dedicated to supporting their success with great technology that patients love. I’m excited to share some of it with you at DIA.”
Bracket is a technology company connecting patients to potentially life-changing therapies through faster, more reliable clinical research. We link engaged patients to researchers, deepen insight with clinical expertise, and help provide longer and more productive lives for our families and communities around the world. Featuring innovative solutions for eCOA, Patient Engagement, Neuroscience, and IRT & Clinical Supplies, Bracket helps life science companies and CROs improve the patient experience, capture better data, and create insightful analytics. To learn more about the proven impact patient-centric and science-driven technology can have on your global clinical trials, visit bracketglobal.com.