Schedule a meeting with Bracket’s expert clinicians and data scientists at AAIC exhibit booth #607 to discover the latest technology for capturing and analyzing reliable clinical trial data
King of Prussia, PA – Attendees at the AAIC 2018 meeting, hosted by the Alzheimer’s Association, are invited to join Bracket to discuss and determine the future of eClinRO and computerized assessments in Alzheimer’s Disease research.
Schedule a meeting to begin a conversation with distinguished clinicians and expert data scientists including Amir Kalali, MD, David Miller, MD, Sarah Karas, PsyD, Todd Feaster, PsyD, Todd M. Solomon, PhD, and Pascal Goetghebeur.
Over the years, Bracket has built deep CNS expertise, including the development of specialized solutions for rater training and certification, quality assurance, and computerized assessments built with a focus on optimizing the patient experience. In particular, the Bracket Rater Station™ is a regulatory-compliant technology that has been used to deliver 45,000 unique scale administrations to over 5,000 patients in more than 60 languages. It is an advanced eClinRO tool that improves interview quality while reducing administration and scoring errors.
Get a demo to gain firsthand experience of Bracket technology, including Rater Station, at AAIC.
In addition to subject matter experts and technology solutions, Bracket will continue to contribute to the scientific discussion with papers and poster sessions at the conference:
- “Analysis of the Rates and Types of Errors on Enhanced eCOA Versions of the Alzheimer’s Diseases Assessment Scale – Cognitive Subscale and Mini Mental State Examination Used in Clinical Trials of Dementia” presented by first author Solomon at location P1-068 on Sunday, July 22
- “The Use of Statistical Modeling to Complement Data Quality Programs” presented by first author Karas at location P1-064 on Sunday, July 22
- “Pilot Validation of an Electronic Alzheimer’s Disease Assessment Scale-Cognitive Subscale” presented by first author Solomon at location P2-035 on Monday, July 23
- “Electronic ADAS-Cog (eADAS-Cog) Data Quality: How Do Countries Compare?” presented by first author Feaster at location P3-018 on Tuesday, July 24
- White paper describing the importance of computerized cognitive assessments given new FDA guidance for early AD research by first author Goetghebeur available at Bracket exhibit booth #607
To learn more about Bracket and Alzheimer’s Disease research, begin a conversation at AAIC 2018.
Bracket is a technology company connecting patients to potentially life-changing therapies through faster, more reliable clinical research. We link engaged patients to researchers, deepen insight with clinical expertise, and help provide longer and more productive lives for our families and communities around the world. Featuring innovative solutions for eCOA, Patient Engagement, Neuroscience, and IRT & Clinical Supplies, Bracket helps life science companies and CROs improve the patient experience, capture better data, and create insightful analytics. To learn more about the proven impact patient-centric and science-driven technology can have on your global clinical trials, visit bracketglobal.com.